Trails for All is a grass-roots, all volunteer effort to improve peoples’ well-being through the care, creation, use and promotion of trails in and around Custer County. We believe that trails contribute to a higher quality of life.
- Develop and implement a plan to help people get outside, find, use and enjoy trails here in the Wet Mountain Valley.
- Gain support from, and collaborate with, community stakeholders and land management agencies.
- Encourage youth involvement.
- Pursue the development of several new trails in and around Silver Cliff and Westcliffe.
- Recruit and train volunteers, and partner with other volunteer groups and government agencies, to maintain trails on Federal/State lands and other public access trails.
We honor the rich history, heritage and rural character of Custer County.
We believe celebrating and sharing the natural wonder of Custer County, enriches both county residents and our guests.
We are committed to:
making these resources available to as many people as possible,
protecting the integrity and health of our natural environment,
teaching safe trail practices and protecting the safety of all who use and enjoy trails in Custer County.